Mursion Magic is our web-based simulation environment.
Your company may choose to deliver simulations via Mursion Magic, our web-based simulation environment. Mursion Magic will run on the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge (v79 or later)
- Firefox is not yet supported (we're working on it!)
If you're unsure if your browser is supported, you can use our Magic Test site, which will allow you to confirm that your setup will work for a Magic simulation.
Before your Magic Simulation
Note that Magic does not have any background blurring or simulated backgrounds like you might find in other video conferencing software. This is just a heads up that your background will be visible to the simulation specialist and during the video recording.
Joining a Mursion Magic SimulationThe first time you launch a compatible simulation, you will be asked to Launch Mursion Magic
- Mursion Magic will open in a browser tab, then ask for your consent to record. Click on your recording preference to continue.
- You will then enter the Mursion Magic application. The right panel will display information about your simulation. Review the information, then click the gear icon to set and test your Microphone and Speakers.
- In the Settings Tab (the gear icon), check your microphone and speakers, the default will match your system's settings.
- Use the dropdowns to select a different microphone and speakers if necessary.
- Before joining the simulation, please click Test on the Mic Test and the Speaker test to confirm they're working properly.
- Below Join Session, you can toggle your audio and video settings. Toggling the microphone icon will mute and unmute your microphone, toggling the camera icon will activate and deactivate your camera. Clicking the END button will end the simulation.
- Once you've reviewed the session details and your audio settings, click Join Session to begin.