After you Register Your Account you'll need to install the Mursion Software.
- Log into the Mursion Portal
- You may be prompted to download the software, but if you are not, click the download icon in the upper-right corner of your screen.
- On the next screen, click Download
- You will see a pop up window like the one below letting you know where to find the downloaded file, 'MursionSetup.exe.
- Click the Setup file to launch the software installer. You will see several installation screens as shown below.
- Read the Software License Agreement and select ‘I accept the terms of the License Agreement’.
- Click ‘Install’.
- You will be presented with an installation progress bar.
- Once you have clicked through all the installation screens, you will get the message asking to restart your computer to finish the setup.
- Click ‘Finish’.
- After rebooting, the shortcut to launch the Mursion software will be on your desktop and look like this:
You have now successfully installed Mursion!