About this Update
A mandatory software update to Mursion is coming on Thursday, August 19th. The update includes improvements to video upload efficiency and will allow Mursion to run in the background to automatically install future updates.
Please confirm that:
- End users have administrator privileges to update software as described below or will be able to get temporary permission to download the software
- Mursion will be able to run in the app tray of their devices
- Open the Mursion software.
- If you’re not already signed into the portal, you will be asked to log in.
- Click Proceed to install the update:
- You will be asked if you would like to continue as yourself, or if you would like to log into another user account. Click Continue as yourself, or click Switch User to log into a different account.
- The software will begin downloading.
- When the download is complete, you will see this message and then be prompted to restart your computer:
After the Update
Once the update has been installed, the Mursion icon will appear in your app tray.
If for any reason you would like to exit the program, right-click the Mursion icon and click close, but note that future updates will not install in the background, and will install when you next open the Mursion software.