Registration and Scheduling
Connecting to Your Simulation
Audio & Video Troubleshooting
After Your Simulation
Account Owner Guides
Professional Services Guides
Education Partner Guides
Self-Service Client Guides
Before your Simulation
How to change your Computer Password
Computer passwords are managed within the operating system (unlike our previous system - Jumpcloud). If you would like to change your password or are locked out from a password expiration, try the following:
- If your computer seems to have locked you out, try restarting the computer.
- Macbooks tend to lock out users when their password expires, but a reboot will force it to prompt for the reset.
- Changing password in Windows:
- In Windows settings, navigate to Accounts -> Sign-In Options.
- On the Sign-in options page, click on "Password" to reveal the "Change" button.
- Click "Change" and follow the prompts to update your password.
- Please do not use a Microsoft Account on your computer for Windows login.
- Changing password in Mac
- Open System Preferences and select "Users and Groups"
- Click "Change Password"
- Follow the prompts to update your password.
- Password Requirements
- Minimum 8 characters
- At least one Number
- At least one Letter
- Must be different than your 3 previously used passwords
- Expires after 90 days