Staging and Production Environments
- Your Mursion project manager will create an account for you in our Staging environment.
- You will need to create and test your SSO configuration in our Staging environment before setting up SSO in the Production environment.
- Once the SSO configuration is tested in the Staging environment, you will be able to set up the SSO configuration in the Production environment. Your Mursion project manager will give you the appropriate access to set up the SSO configuration and will work with you to determine the best time period to configure your SSO.
Integrating a SSO provider with your Musion Account
Mursion supports SAML 2.0 and OAuth 2.0. Click the links below for our configuration guides.
- Configuring SAML 2.0 with an IdP
- Configuring SAML 2.0 with Okta
- Configuring SAML 2.0 with Microsoft Azure
- Configuring OpenID Connect with Okta
Once your SSO has been configured, you're ready to add users. This can be done in the following ways:
Import via spreadsheet or csv
New SSO users can be imported into Mursion Portal via a spreadsheet or .csv file. Once the spreadsheet or .csv is imported, a Portal account for the users will be created and the users will be assigned to the appropriate team(s) based on the information provided in the spreadsheet/csv.
Just-in-time Provisioning with Team Assignment via SSO
The second method of provisioning SSO users creates a Portal account for the user the first time the user signs into the Mursion Portal through SSO (JIT provisioning) and assigns the user to the appropriate team(s) based on a user info claim.