Registration and Scheduling
Connecting to Your Simulation
Audio & Video Troubleshooting
After Your Simulation
Account Owner Guides
Professional Services Guides
Education Partner Guides
Account Owner - Creating Users
Account Owners can add or remove learners manually or by using the import function
Creating Users Manually
- Log into the Mursion Portal
- Click the Users tab at the top of the screen
- Click Create User
- Enter the user's email address
- If you would like to add more detail or assign the user to a team click the pencil icon next to Learner
- In the edit user pop-up, you can
- Add additional user information
- New users are automatically assigned to the Learner role. This can only be changed by the Account Owner. Learn more about roles here.
- Add the user to a team by clicking the pencil icon
Then select one of your teams from the dropdown. Click here to learn how to create a team.
- Click OK to save your changes
- Click Add User + (A) to add another user to the list, or Create User (B) to invite the user to Mursion
Clicking Create User will send an email invitation to the user to complete the registration process.