Some Simulations provide a report based on your recorded Simulation
What is Voice Analytics
When voice analytics is turned on for a simulation, we'll process the audio through an algorithm to tell us general information about your simulation experience. It can be helpful to review and see how you performed after a simulation so you can prepare for your next simulation,
Was the learner attentive and listening?
How frequently does the learner interject
How often does the Sim Intervene?
- What is the overall effectiveness score?
Using the Voice Analytics Page
- In the Portal navigation bar, click Sessions
- In the Session Recording dropdown, select the simulation you'd like to review
- The first section is the video of your simulation, on the top, you can toggle between the Voice Analytics and Session Information
- Below the screen is the video timeline where you can scrub through the simulation and select different Timeslices to highlight in the graphs below.
Each simulation is broken into quarters, and the introduction and the self-reflection are not analyzed, only the main simulation experience is used to generate analytics.
- Use the buttons on the far sides to toggle Play/Pause button and use the Volume Slider.
- When you click on a segment in the timeline, the Turn-Taking Graph appears
The Turn-Taking Graph allows you to scrub through individual moments during the simulation to understand better how you performed in that moment.
Green: Learner successfully interrupts speaker
Green x: Learner attempts to interrupt speaker without success
Purple: Sim Specialist successfully interrupts speaker
Purple x: Sim Specialist attempts to interrupt speaker without success
Blue Dot: Pause in Speech between .2 and .75 seconds
Grey Dash: Silence longer than 10 seconds
- Below the timeline are the Turn-Taking and Effectiveness trackers so you can quickly see how effective you were and how much time you spent in each communication mode