Registration and Scheduling
Connecting to Your Simulation
Audio & Video Troubleshooting
After Your Simulation
Account Owner Guides
Professional Services Guides
Education Partner Guides
Setting Your Timezone in the Mursion Portal
There are two time zones in the Mursion Portal: the User Timezone and the Calendar Timezone.
Update your User Timezone
The User Timezone is the primary timezone for all of your Portal activity. Notifications from the Portal, including Session confirmation and reminder emails, reference the User Timezone.
- Log into the Mursion Portal
- Click your profile image in the upper right corner
- Click My Profile
- Update your timezone in the dropdown
Update your Calendar Timezone
If you need to see your calendar in another timezone than your own, you can update the Calendar Timezone
- Click Calendar
- In the upper left, click the timezone dropdown and select a new timezone
- Note that the Calendar Timezone is a tool that only applies to how you view sessions in the calendar; your confirmation e-mails will still reference your User Timezone.