Registration and Scheduling
Connecting to Your Simulation
Audio & Video Troubleshooting
After Your Simulation
Account Owner Guides
Professional Services Guides
Education Partner Guides
Self-Service Client Guides
Before your Simulation
For Sim Specialists
Downloading a Simulation Recording
Simulation recordings are available in the Mursion portal for one year, depending on client settings and recording consent.
Note: Not all simulations are recorded
- Note that recordings require the consent of all attendees, so if you were in a group session, and one person did not wish to be recorded, you will not receive a video.
- Also, not all simulations are recorded. Sometimes they are disabled at the project level by your organization.
Accessing Simulation Recordings
If your simulation was recorded, you can access the recording approximately 48 hours later in the Mursion Portal.
- Log into the Mursion Portal
- Click the Reports tab
- Click the simulation to open, videos remain in this location for one year
- Click play to view your recording
Downloading or Sending Your Recording
Videos remain in the portal for one year. If you want to keep the video for longer than that, you will need to download a copy.
- Click Send Video Link
- Enter your email address or the email address for the person you'd like to send the recording to
- Click Send
- You, or your recipient, will be emailed a download link for the video from email@example.com