Review the Simulation Content prior to your simulation so you know what to expect
Downloading Session Materials
Before each simulation, you should check to see if there is any pre-work or materials you will need to review for the simulation.
- Visit the Mursion Portal
- Click Projects
- Select the project you need to prepare for
- Select the scenario you need to prepare for
- Review the Simulation Content, read the description and review the desired outcome of the training so you know what to expect.
- Attachments are listed at the bottom of the Simulation Content. Click to download.
Things to Remember
- Your pre-work and any materials will download to the location selected in your settings (typically this is the downloads folder or desktop but could be a custom location you set up).
- It is important to download these items and review prior to your session, to get the most out of your simulation.
- When your simulation is running, it will cover your full computer screen. If you will not have a second monitor to view resource materials from, you will need to print a hardcopy to reference during your simulation.