- Mursion Support
- Connecting to Your Simulation
- Join A Session
Registration and Scheduling
Connecting to Your Simulation
Audio & Video Troubleshooting
After Your Simulation
Account Owner Guides
Professional Services Guides
Education Partner Guides
Self-Service Client Guides
Before your Simulation
For Sim Specialists
How can I test my computer for a Mursion session being delivered through Zoom?
We always recommend running a test with your computer before your scheduled session to minimize any delays resulting from troubleshooting.
Test your Audio and Webcam in a Test Zoom Call: http://zoom.us/test
Just as a reminder, you will need the following in order to connect for your Mursion session:
- For first time users, you can find our hardware requirements here.
- Stable Internet connection
- Wired connection preferred
- At least 5Mbps download/2Mbps upload speed (test at speedtest.net)
- Installed Zoom App
- Download Zoom Client from: https://zoom.us/download