- Mursion Support
- Connecting to Your Simulation
Registration and Scheduling
Connecting to Your Simulation
Audio & Video Troubleshooting
After Your Simulation
Account Owner Guides
Professional Services Guides
Education Partner Guides
Self-Service Client Guides
Before your Simulation
For Sim Specialists
What Network Requirements are needed for my Simulation?
A wired ethernet connection is recommended
When a wired ethernet connection is not possible, we recommend learners do the following to ensure the best wireless connection possible:
- Close all other programs and applications to reduce network traffic.
- Work in close proximity to your wireless router.
- If your router has an external antenna, ensure it is in the upright position and is not blocked by furniture. Your router should ideally have a clear 'line of sight' to your device.
- Keep your device plugged in to a power outlet ensure maximum wireless radio performance.
- Software updates use a lot of bandwidth. Update your learning device completely before your session to avoid background activity.
- Avoid using microwave ovens, washing machines, dryers, and drones as they are known to interfere with wireless connectivity.
Internet Bandwidth (Minimum Requirements):
- Download Speed: 10 Mbps (or 2 Mbps of dedicated bandwidth)
- Upload Speed: 2 Mbps
Test your speeds at: www.speedtest.net.
To receive detailed firewall requirements, please contact us at email@example.com.