- This End User Agreement (“Agreement”) is a legal agreement between you, the user, and Mursion, Inc. (“Mursion”) and is subject to the terms and conditions of the Mursion Software as a Service Agreement between Mursion and the Mursion client entity through which you are using the Mursion Software. For purposes of clarity, you acknowledge and agree that as a condition of your use of and access to the Mursion Software ( “Mursion Software”), you, as well as the entity that is providing you access to the Mursion Software, are subject to and bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and the Mursion Software as a Service Agreement, Mursion hereby permits you limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, non-sublicensable rights to access and use the Mursion Software.
- You agree and acknowledge that you do not have the right to, and will not, copy, modify, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works based, in whole or in part, on the Mursion Software or related materials. You agree not to defeat, disable or circumvent any protection mechanism related to the Mursion Software. Upon learning of any unauthorized possession or use of or access to the Mursion Software, you will notify Mursion promptly and you further agree to promptly furnish details of each such occurrence, to reasonably assist in preventing any recurrence thereof (to the extent that is possible) and to cooperate fully in any proceedings undertaken to protect the rights of Mursion.
- Other than as explicitly stated herein, nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any additional rights to Mursion’s intellectual property without Mursion’s prior written approval.
- You agree not to show or disclose Mursion Software or any part thereof to anyone for any purpose other than as expressly permitted herein.
- You agree to, and do hereby, release, discharge and otherwise hold harmless Mursion, its employees, officers, agents, affiliates, officers and directors from any and all claims, known and unknown, whenever arising, that result from, arise out of, or otherwise relate to your use of Mursion Software.
- The use and access rights granted to you by Mursion shall terminate immediately when the Mursion Software as a Service Agreement, by which access to the Mursion Software is provided to you, expires or is terminated, or immediately upon a breach by you of any provision of this Agreement.
- This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof. All disputes arising out of or related to your use of the Mursion Software or this agreement shall be brought in a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction in the State of Delaware and you hereby consent to personal jurisdiction in such courts.
- If any provisions of this Agreement are declared to be invalid, such provisions shall be severed from this Agreement and other provisions herein shall remain in full force and effect.
- In the event the terms of this Agreement conflict with the terms of the Mursion Software as a Service Agreement, the terms contained herein shall govern.
- Your use of or access to the Mursion Software constitutes agreement to this Agreement and the terms and conditions stated herein.
Mursion's Code of Conduct