Now that you have registered your account, you are ready to schedule a Simulation Session.
- Log in to the Mursion Portal at portal.mursion.com.
- Click on Calendar in the top navigation bar
- In the left column, select the Project you’d like to join. You can also use the search function to narrow your results:
- In the menu that appears, use the drop-down to select your Scenario
- When you select your Scenario, the days the Simulation is available will be marked with a green +, click the green + on your preferred day:
- In the pop-up, select
- Your time
- Your Simulation Content (if available)
- Your Learners (if available)
- Finally, you can add any notes you wish and click Create to request the session
- Your time
- Your calendar will update with your requested session
- Clicking your session will give you the option to add the session to your personal calendar or to cancel your session (See How to Request a Session if your preferred time is not available.)
Scheduling a Remote Session
For a Remote Session, advance the calendar until you see a session on a date that works for you.
Click the Session and it will open a window as shown below:
Changing Your Scheduled Remote Session:
To schedule the session at a different time, open the original session you booked by clicking on the session in your calendar.
Then click to remove yourself from this session. To rebook a session at a new time, repeat the steps above to join a new session.
Things to Remember:
- Always remember to download any pre-work or materials prior to your session.
- You will not be able to add yourself to Participate in a session within two hours before the session start time, nor will you be able to leave a session within two hours before the session start time.